Lucid Absinthe Superieure is the first true wormwood that contains Absinthe to be legalized in the US since the ban in 1912 most people are desirous to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was developed by distiller Ted Breaux and Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. Unlike other fake Absinthes, that had been developed to be sold in the US, it contains real grande where to purchase absinthe wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) as well as other traditional Absinthe herbs. More details is found at drinklucid.com but here are a few facts about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It obtains its green color from whole herbs instead of unnatural colors.
– It contains wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise and other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was developed by Ted Breaux, a leading Absinthe distiller, who used his knowledge of traditional Absinthe making methods to make this historically correct vintage style Absinthe which satisfies US regulations.
– Lucid contains a full measure of grande wormwood exactly like pre ban Absinthes. It was a myth that Absinthe contained immeasureable thujone – tests on vintage bottles showed that they will all pass US laws (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid consists of 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid carries a very unique black bottle with green cat’s eyes inspired by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
In accordance with the Lucid website it could be bought across the United States this means you should be able to buy it from your local liquor store. It is possible to look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists such as Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, and then for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The website also offers a web shop where you can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid isn’t the only Absinthe to have been legalized in America – a brand called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have been legalized.
Another excellent way of enjoying Absinthe in the USA would be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free worldwide shipping. There exists a handling fee for the initial item but shipping and handling is free for additional products ordered.
The essences via AbsintheKit.com are produced from an alcohol base that is distilled with top-quality herbs such as wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are incredibly economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence that produces a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits that contains 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are also available costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits produce 14 bottles of Absinthe so they are a great buy. Merely mix 20ml of essence along with 730ml of Everclear or vodka and you’ve got your very own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is well known.Essences are a fantastic substitute to looking for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are fun to work with too.