Lucid Absinthe Superieure is the first actual wormwood containing Absinthe to be legalized in the US ever since the ban in 1912 so many people are needing to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was developed by distiller Ted Breaux as well as Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. As opposed to other fake Absinthes, that had been developed to be sold in the US, it contains real grande wormwood http://wheretopurchaseabsinthe.com (Artemisia Absinthium) along with other traditional Absinthe herbs. More information can be found at drinklucid.com but here are several information about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It gets its green color from whole herbs rather than man-made colors.
– It contains wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise along with other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was created by Ted Breaux, a prominent Absinthe distiller, who used his familiarity with traditional Absinthe making methods to make this historically correct vintage style Absinthe which satisfies US regulations.
– Lucid includes a full measure of grande wormwood the same as pre ban Absinthes. It was a myth that Absinthe comprised huge amounts of thujone – tests on vintage bottles demonstrated that they would all pass US laws (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid contains 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid has a very special black bottle with green cat’s eyes inspired by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
Based on the Lucid website it can be bought throughout the United States so you must be able to buy it through your local liquor store. You can look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists like Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, as well as for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The web site also offers a web shop where you could order Lucid apparel.
Lucid is not the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the US – a product called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have also been legalized.
Another great way of enjoying Absinthe in the USA is to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free global shipping. There exists a handling fee for the initial item but handling and shipping costs nothing for additional products ordered.
The essences coming from AbsintheKit.com are created from an alcohol base which happens to be distilled with top-quality herbs such as wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are extremely economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence which makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits that contains 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are also offered costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits create 14 bottles of Absinthe therefore they are a great buy. Merely mix 20ml of essence along with 730ml of Everclear or vodka now you’ve got your very own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is known.
Essences are a fantastic alternative to searching for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are also fun to utilize too.